Structural Engineering / Career starters (m/f/x) – Stuttgart / Berlin
knippershelbig GmbH is an innovative, internationally operating engineering office with about 95 employees located in Stuttgart, New York and Berlin. We are a highly motivated, young and dynamic team of engineers, architects, designers and draughtsmen/women. Our projects are very diverse and concern all aspects of structural design and facade consulting. They range from traditional building construction, through roof and wall construction to bridges, airports and sports stadiums.
- We are looking to fill the position of graduate structural engineer (m/f/x)at the earliest possible opportunity.
- The focus of this position is on the development and calculation of structures as well as close coordination with the architects and planners involved in the project.
- You will thus require good presentation skills and the ability to get solutions across.
- You also have a good knowledge of English.
- You have completed a university degree in civil engineering with emphasis on structural building construction with above average success.
- You are open to new ideas and enjoy working in a team.
- You are highly motivated, have strong communication skills and can work reliably and responsibly on your own.
What we offer
- We offer you a full-time position in a modern workplace at one of three alternative locations with varied and diverse tasks in a very good working environment with performance-related remuneration.
Have we aroused your interest? Then come and join us.
We look forward to receiving your short application, including your portfolio, certificates and a cover letter indicating the earliest date at which you could start, the location where you would prefer to work and your curriculum vitae (CV), all to be sent by email only to: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Matthias Oppe under T +49 711 248 39 36 0 who will be happy to help you.